In this uncertain time, we have gathered a lot of resource information and consolidated them into categories (below). Please check back as we will update these listings as new information becomes available.
- Health Questions Hotline: 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
This hotline is staffed by the MN Department of Health and will be operating from 7AM-7PM.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Minnesota Department of Health
- COVID-19 Testing Website from the MN Department of Health provides easy access to Minnesotans’ closest testing site, offers general information related to the COVID-19 outbreak, and provides an interactive screening tool to help Minnesotans determine if they need a test.
- Coping With COVID-19 from the MN Department of Human Services: webpage with a number of mental health resources regarding COVID-19. The resources include: coping help, peer support, crisis support, rural and farm support and suggestions for reducing stress and anxiety.